Inject Social Media into All Aspects of Your Channel
Partners have many more manufacturers' programs and products to choose from than ever before. As partners and their customers are bombarded everyday with messaging, having the ability to leverage online engagement and social media is rapidly becoming an imperative to driving more business through the channel. Knowing this, how do you get started or ensure your current approach is the right one? What systematic steps can you take to improve your results, And, how do you empower your partners to do the same?
Through this 2 day interactive workshop, you will hear the answers to these and many other questions then you'll work hands-on with your peers to develop your own program and plan for immediate implementation with your team.
Your corporate marketers do a great job of leveraging social media to engage your end-customers, but are you using these tools to keep you partners engaged and enabled? A growing number of partners are looking to use online engagement and social media to connect with you or with customers. They look to you for the foundation of any social media plan. This workshop will show you how to provide that for them. Join us to learn to:
- Social Media 101: Step-by-step with several tools including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, IT review sites, and SEO
- Making Your Programs Social
- Recruit partners through social media
- Keep your programs top of mind
- Incentives, platforms, and resources
- Channel Marketing "To" Partners
- How should you be communicating with partners today
- Staying top of mind
- Channel Marketing "Through" Partners-Branding partners online
- Driving demand through online engagement
- Making partners' websites a lead gen machine
- Social content
- Putting it all together: integrating traditional and social marketing
Heather K. Margolis
|IPED contributor and channel social media expert, Heather K. Margolis, will go beyond social media fundamentals to share proven best practices to driving increased revenue through your channel - by building stronger channel programs, communications, enablement, and through partner marketing. With her high energy style, Heather makes this workshop a hands-on event with plenty of opportunity to engage in questions specific to your own channel business and role.|
For More Information or to Register Contact:
Lisa Sabourin –IPED
When and Where
Hotel: Boston Marriott Newton
- Agenda Day 1: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Agenda Day 2: 8:30am - 5:00pm
(Channel Masters Alumni rate available)
Includes hard and soft copies of workshop materials, continental breakfast and lunch
"Thanks again for a great workshop. I must say I walked away with a renewed and better understanding of how social media can be built into our marketing plans."
"Heather's knowledge of the channel and social media helped me to better understand the intricacies of partner relationships"
"The best part was the real world examples."