Channel Account Manager Training
You and your partners must align message, strategy and business goals. Your Channel Account Manager is your first line of communication to make that happen. Engage with IPED to keep them abreast of channel best practices and ensure their effectiveness and efficiency while driving revenue with your partners!
Best Practices Partner Recruitment, Enablement, Marketing and Selling
Curriculum may be customized for specific vendors, technologies, market segments, partner types based upon your business goals.
- Understanding IT Channel Dynamics
- Inside The Mind Of Channel Partners
- Partner Portfolio Management
- Communicating With Channel Partners
- Joint Business Planning With Partners
- Best Practices For Recruiting Channel Partners
- Best Practices For Marketing Through Channel Partners
- Ramping Partners To Productivity
- Measuring And Maximizing Partner Engagement
- Managing Partner Lifecycles
Best Practices Operationalizing Territory Management and Joint Portfolio Planning
IPED will customize the curriculum to fit your specific technologies, market segments, partner types and business goals.
- Joint Business Planning
- This module builds on the Best Practices Partner Recruitment, Enablement, Marketing and Selling Series
- The curriculum addresses relevant partner calls and pursuing a business plan when justified. Business planning touches on enablement, marketing and sales engagement commitments to be gained from partners. Templates for Call Plans, a basic Business Plan, Quarterly Business Review and a checklist to use in understanding your partner's organization are included to ensure students return to the territory with tools for immediate use.
Engage with IPED to keep your Channel Account Managers abreast of channel best practices and ensure their effectiveness and efficiency while driving revenue with your partners.
To set up a free consultation on how your channel can become more profitable, contact:
Director of Business Development